- 1st Time Visitors
- Parent Info
- Mother's Day Out
We are very thankful to God to be able to welcome Preschoolers that come here to Faith. We want to work with each child to help them reach their full potential God has created in each of them. Our mission is to provide a safe and secure Christ centered environment for our Preschoolers to connect to God. We have some very committed teachers in place waiting to love, teach, encourage every child God brings here to Faith. Our programming is focused on teaching God's word…beginning at birth planting seeds of God's amazing love! We build on the firm foundation of the Bible…God's Holy Word. Preschooler's are like giant sponges who take in so much…we want to be sure we are coming alongside of our parents and helping them. God has given us the privilege of praying with and for these children. We want to make a difference in the life of these precious gifts as we extend opportunities here everytime our doors are open to teach God's word and extend a hand of love.
Preschool Ministry Director, Vicki Purifoy: After serving in a part time position here as Preschool Director at Faith for 14 years, in January of 2008 God opened the door to come here fulltime. God has given me the opportunity of serving doing what I love most…."planting seeds of His love in hearts of little people". I have been blessed to be married to my husband Ronnie for 40 years this August. We have 3 grown children, Leigh Knudson, Russell Purifoy & Nicholas Purifoy. We have 7 grandchildren who we love very much!
Preschool Ministry Administrative Assistant, Carlie Gibson: I am honored to be a part of Faith's Preschool Ministry team! As the mother of a 7 year old, I know the importance of surrounding your child with teachers who love the Lord and who deeply desire for your child to have a personal relationship with Jesus. As a member of Faith's Preschool team, I have the privilege of seeing first hand the eternal impact our Preschool teachers and staff members are making in the lives of our precious Preschoolers!
Preschool Paid Nursery Coordinator, Holly Greer: God has made it possible for me to serve in this position and work with one of the greatest groups of men and women that devote countless numbers of hours to teaching and showing the children of Faith Baptist Church Jesus' love for each of them. The children at Faith are a blessing in my life. I am so grateful God has given me this opportunity to serve.
Vistors to Faith
The main entrance to the Preschool area is located on the South side of Faith Baptist Church.
Park in the Visitor Parking section and enter through the double doors with an awning.
As you enter through the double doors, turn to your right and you will see a Nursery Welcome Center desk.
The workers at the Nursery Welcome Center desk will greet you and your family and enter your Preschool children into our Shelby Kiosk Check-in system.
The workers will then print out a 3 part security check-in ticket for each of your children and assist you in getting your children to their correct classroom.
At the child’s classroom, the teacher will take your 3 part security ticket, placing part one of the ticket on the attendance sheet, part two of the ticket on the child’s back for identification in class and part three of the ticket will be given back to you. In addition to a Check-in ticket, you will be given a pager with a number on it.
Sunday Morning Connection:
Connection Classes for Preschoolers ages birth thru 4 Year/Pre-K (8:00 AM, 9:15 AM, and 10:45 AM)
- Nursery is provided for children ages Birth – 1 Year Old
- Bible lessons using Gospel Light Curriculum for Toddlers
- Bible lessons using Lifeway Curriculum “Early Bible Steps” for 2 Year Olds
- "Growing Up In God's Word" Chronological Bible Study for 3 Year and 4 Year/Pre-K
- 3 Year and 4 Year/Pre-K Special Programming at 10:45: Worship Kidstyle. Program includes Bible story, drama, props, object lessons, and music.
Sunday Night Activities:
4:45 – 5:45 Preschool Choir
Program runs: Aug – May (Light snack will be provided)
6:00 – 7:15 Gospel Light
Bible Lessons for 2 year olds (Room 110)
6:00-7:15 Mission Friends
(3 year olds: Room 105 & 104)
(4 Year/Pre-K: Room 102 & 103)
Children will learn about foreign missionaries as well as how to become a “Missionary” right where they live!
Wednesday Night Activities:
(6:00 - 7:15 PM)
Gospel Light Curriculum for 2 Year Olds (Room 110)
(3 Year Olds: Room 104 & 105) (4 Year/Pre-K: Room 102 & 103)
Program Includes: Bible story, Bible Verse memorization, puppet shows, and crafts.
It is amazing to see how children as young as 3 years old can hide God’s word in their hearts!
(Books are available for purchase every Wednesday night for $5.00 for home participation). Parents are strongly encouraged to participate with their child at home.
As outlined in our belief statement, the safety of our children is imperative. Volunteers help us to ensure child safety by following these procedures:
- All preschoolers can only be released to a parent or an adult family member at the end of a class or activity.
- No child is allowed to leave the building without an adult escort.
- Parents must come into our building to collect their children.
- Volunteers are asked to fill out a questionnaire to work with children here at Faith. [This procedure was implemented in 2005.]
- A background check will be completed on all individuals working with children. This procedure will only focus on child abuse or a crime involving actual attempted sexual molestation of a minor. [This procedure was implemented in 2005.]
- We ask that parents remain on campus when their child is involved in an activity. We have multiple activities in which parents can participate which coincide at the same time as their child's activity.
Kiosk Check In System
For All Preschool Children At Faith
Children are very important to us here at Faith. In order to provide a safe environment for our precious children, we use a Kiosk Check In System. This system allows our parents to feel more secure in the way we check our children in and out of class.
Kiosk Check-In Locations:
- 3 locations in the Main Nursery hallway and
- 1 located at the foot of the stairwells just outside of room #158.
- 2 check-in stations upstairs outside of both entrances to the Upper Fellowship Hall (Children's Church room).
- Use the touch screen to enter the last four digits of your home phone number (or the number that our church has in our records).
- On the screen will appear the names of your family members. Check the names of the family members for which you need nametags (children birth- Gr.2).
- In about 7 seconds the printer will produce 3 individual tickets for each child. For use:
- Top ticket goes to the teacher
- The middle ticket goes on the child as a name tag.
- The last ticket is for the parent. Parents MUST have this ticket to pick up a child (this ticket can be divided in half so that both parents can have a copy).
In the event that this procedure is not successful for you, a helpful volunteer will hand write the 3 tickets for you.
Please download our booklet for Faith Parents. It includes everything you need to know as a parent to a preschooler including:
- Dropping your children off
- What to bring
- Well Child Policy
- Cleanliness & Hygiene
- New Mommies
- Food Policies
Download Now (PDF Document)
Mother’s Day Out begins at the end of Aug. and runs thru May. We follow Bartlett City Schools Calendar. Our hours are Tuesdays/Thursdays 9am-2pm. Our Teachers bring lots of love, dedication, education and experience to the classroom. They are all CPR certified. They work hard to make our program a wonderful experience for your family.
We serve children 6 months – 4 yrs. Old. August 15th is the birthdate cut off.